Sunday, August 9, 2015

I love LOVE


I love LOVE, to love others, to be loved. It's a beautiful, mystical, empowering thing. LOVE gives us confidence, character and puts a smile on our face. It gives us Hope. It gives us Strength. Love Heals.

A year ago I came across an article written by an amazing and beautiful soul named Bryonie . Her words resonated with me so deeply, on a soul-ular level that it's as if I had written them myself.  Every word comes from a open and vulnerable heart and THAT is pure beauty.

With my 45th Birthday Approaching, her piece on How to Love a Leo is perfect.

 I AM imperfectly perfect and am grounded in this beautiful truth.  I continue to to grow and evolve daily, as each moment contains a beautiful lesson.  I do not apologize for who I am nor choose to change as I am living authentically . In this beautiful space, my heart is alive.

It is through heart ache, that we know what it means to Love.
and in this, my Heart Roars.

 In love and Deep Gratitude.
-A

(a little snippet from the post is below, please click on one of the links  to read the full post )


"She is stubborn—but she is kind and her compassion reaches to the far corners of the earth. In her heart, she holds it all; the joy and the sorrow, the laughter and the tears. As much as she wants you to wrap your arms around her and be held, she also needs long moments to hold herself, for a Leo feels so deeply at times she wonders if it is a blessing or a curse.
So to love a Leo, you must first love yourself; let the space in your togetherness be like the sea and in her rhythm, you will learn the meaning of a heart roar."
Read the rest Here






No comments:

Post a Comment