Sunday, June 7, 2015

NFL Draft 2015 Chicago


There were NFL Draft signs around Chicago for weeks on end yet it quite never clicked with me that the draft was actually IN Chicago .  I didn't put 1+1 together until the city started setting up staging and the NFL zone which was visible out my window . My first thoughts were 1. To take my kids to explore a little and 2. To leave town .

I've exposed my kids to college football and we always watch the Super Bowl together so I knew that my kids would enjoy exploring a little. Leaving town, that was a natural reflex for many reasons , one being to avoid the huge crowds and traffic in my back yard.

Being a yogi, we did what we do best and found a couple of our favorite teams and did a little yoga . The little guy especially loved climbing inside of the helmets and running through them while my girls tried to name all of the teams represented . No crowds, no hassle and something new and exciting in the city.




And then I left town .. And enjoyed 3 days alone : thinking ,healing and allowing myself to Just Be.








No comments:

Post a Comment