Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Avon Walk Chicago 2015 / Reebok



I was so extremely grateful to be asked to teach yoga again this year at the Reebok wellness tent for the Avon Walk Chicago.

There is something truly magical about the day, the intense energy of love abound. I have walked for many years, for friends and family and it has been a goal of mine to always stay involved. To continue to help raise funds and awareness for Breast Cancer prevention is a passion it is a cause that is dear to my heart.

I taught 4 classes this year for Reebok, and although it was chilly out, each class was full . I met women walking for women in their family, women walking for themselves, first time walkers, volunteers and even had some of the youth crew (who i fell in love with ) stop by. Yoga unites the body and mind, and that is exactly what these ladies needed after walking 26.2 miles . We talked, laughed and even shed some tears as the ladies unwound with me and allowed their hearts to be exposed.

I AM grateful beyond measure to both Avon and Reebok, for allowing me to be a part of this amazing program.  Here are a few photos from the day.





In Love and Wellness,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment