Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mistakes



We all make mistakes yet how we deal with them is most important . For me , sometimes I want something here and now and loose the concept of patience and faith . I slip up, I make a mistake, I do something that is spur of the moment yet if I'd thought about it, I wouldn't have done it. I AM HUMAN . 

I sit and reflect and learn and know in my heart that things happen when and how they are supposed to. Nothing I do or say will rush things along, at least not with ease . There is power in letting go, in trusting, in having faith and patience .

Thank goodness for mistakes as its how we learn , how we grow and gives us the ability to move forward from a place love. Making time each day to sit quietly allows my thoughts and answers to flow freely. Forgiving , trusting and having faith in all things to come .



There is power in allowing things to Just Be. 

In Love
-A

2 comments: