Monday, January 12, 2015

2015

I don't make resolutions as those are made to be broken, they set you up to feel disappointed or that you didn't achieve your goals. I know what I want more of and definitely know what I want less of in my life.

So in 2015 I want:
More walks in the rain, to watch more sunsets and sun rises, to laugh until it hurts, to stare into my soul mates eyes, more quality time with family and friends, to travel and explore , financial freedom, to allow my children to be children and to be a child again right along with them, time to connect spiritually , to know that everything is going to be alright, to Just Be, to run, more yoga, more delicious food and wine, time with the ones I love . 


Less time restraints and rushed conversations, less texting and emailing, less technology  , less wondering and questioning , less worrying , less meaningless interactions, less stress, less uncertainty...less of the things that no longer serve me.

No comments:

Post a Comment