Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Reebok and Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Chicago

Recently I was given the opportunity to teach yoga at the "stretching and relaxation" tent hosted by Reebok at the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Chicago . 

ME, the girl who had walked for the last 5 years to help raise awareness for Breast cancer, ME , the woman who went through Yoga teacher training to help deal with my own transition in life was being asked to help guide others . 

Yoga has been a part of my life forever , it's a part of who I am . It has kept me grounded, mentally stable and whole. Yoga is a way of life for me. It's not just what I practice on my mat, but what I practice in my daily life that's way more important . That's what creates the person that I am, and pushes me towards the person I want to be. 

I am grateful for such an amazing opportunity and got to meet two other amazing Chicago yoga teachers, Melissa and Heather, who taught that day as well.

When you do what you love and love what you do. Everything is perfect.






No comments:

Post a Comment