Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Change

Change is inevitable...we can fight it, or we can embrace it and go along for the ride. We become so afraid of what might happen or what might go wrong, that sometimes we stop ourselves from growing, moving forward, transitioning to all that is waiting for us. What if, instead of being afraid of the storm, you stood in the middle of it and said "Let's Do This!" and dealt with the fear and uncertainty with great strength? We are all so quick to be thankful for what is on the other side of our struggles, but what would happened if you were grateful THRU the struggle , for it is the struggle itself that takes you to something better.

This past year has been quite the time of change for me in all areas of my life..some easy, some difficult but all the same, they are changes that are a part of my story, a part of my journey.  My dear friend told me that I can choose my own happy ending...and with her words I became empowered, once again finding my inner stregnth to make the choices that I needed to make in my life. One day at a time, one moment at a time...embrace the change and move forward.

Some of my favorite quotes about life changes:

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
" When things didn't go her way, she adjusted her sails"
"Sometimes instead of waiting for the storm to pass, dance in the rain"
"You never know how strong you can be, until Strong is the only choice you have"

Please stop by and say hi on Facebook or City Yoga Chicago


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment