Saturday, April 25, 2015

I choose happiness




I look at this picture of myself and I see a different woman than I was a few years ago . I see a woman that has transitioned to a place of peace, love and joy.. A woman that has let go of fear, uncertainty and doubt. I am always growing , that's a fact . Yet for so many years I hid parts of myself , because of fear of what others  would think . I knew that I did not fit into any box and that I needed to follow a different path , to follow my heart .

I believe in love and passion and kindness . I believe in taking care of myself and others - mind , body and spirit . I believe in compassion and taking care of the Environment. I believe that it is my job to teach all of this to my children so that they know how to live their lives in such away that they continue to shine bright from within. 

This beautiful journey of life offers twists and turns and takes us to the darkest depths in order to expose the most beautiful gifts and blessings . I AM grateful for it all and continue to strive to live authentically with divine guidance . 

Many years ago as I sat in my uncertainty and fear... Today I choose happiness .

In Peace and Love
-A




No comments:

Post a Comment