Friday, September 5, 2014

Some kind of crazy

Today has been some kind of crazy. 

There are certain things that are "triggers" for me: things that make me uncomfortable, insecure, afraid. Things that happen or words that are said that make me question my ability, my self and my purpose . Things that make me feel vulnerable and lost in this world . 

Today I recognized these "triggers" and was able to stop them in their tracks.. To take a step back and not react yet simply respond . I had to sit in my car and close my eyes and simply breathe, knowing that others actions and words were a reflection of them and not me. Knowing that they had no value to who I am as a woman. I am so thankful that I was able to see these actions for what they were before I caved and spiraled into what could've been an emotional mess. 

What I realized is that I am so incredibly worthy of Love. I am worthy of respect. I am worthy of compassion and truth. In knowing these things I also know that I will not settle.  I am exactly where I need to be at the moment and that no matter what twists and turns life throws at me, what the future holds is amazing!!

So dear universe, thank you for testing my limits today, for pushing me and for trusting in me enough to come out on top like the courageous , strong and faithful woman that I am. I  am Living and learning everyday and allowing myself to Just Be.

In LOVE!!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment